Thinking of Buying The Dairy Farming Guide?
The Dairy Farming Guide sells for US$ 47. But for the next few hours, you can buy it for only US$ 29.
Note: To get the DFG at the birthday-discounted price, you must use the buy button below. The Dairy Farming Guide is still selling for 47 dollars to other folks who are yet to join the LifeETC Community i.e. this discount is available only to you.
If you want to learn more about the DFG, I suggest you read the sales page and read all the details. On the sales page, you will find:
- The Table of Contents (so you know exactly what you are buying)
- Testimonials from the awesome folks who have bought the eBook
- A complete run-down of the 3 Systems I use for Dairy Farming
So if you want to, do read the sales page to know more about the Guide. But to buy the guide at the discounted price, you have to buy through the link below. When you are ready to buy (at the discounted rate), click the button below:osCitas
Of course if you have any questions about this, do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you. Regardless you buy the Guide or not, thank you for being part of the community and here’s to independent thinking and adventurous living! 🙂
Free Blog Set Up
I thought of offering a free blog set up to the first 10 who signed up. But I am dropping this for now. I am only offering the DFG discount and not this.
The way it works is quite interesting though:
- you buy hosting through Hostgator (a hosting company that I recommend any given day).
- When you buy, you use my coupon code BLOGSTARTA to get a 10 dollar discount.
- Once you do that, I also get a commission for referring you to Hostgator. There is NO additional cost to you.
So, I get about 60 bucks per referral (if you get the Baby Plan on Hostgator’s shared hosting plan). This still works (you still get the discount) but I thought of adding the following as a “treat” (it’s my birthday after all):
- I offer to set up your blog, install WordPress,
- the necessary plugins,
- integrate Aweber (if you have it),
- install any theme that you’ve picked/bought
So you get hosting and a Free blog set up.
Well, that was the idea. But things are rolling here, by God’s Grace. And I have other commitments, and I do take my time to personally install the blog etc, so I thought I will drop it for today. If you are interested in it though, do contact me. I may be “launching” this limited service sometime in the near future. Let’s see.
All the best & live curiously,