Content Writers are the new superheros of the Interwebs!
Here are the thing you are good at:
- You know social media – for example, we really shouldn’t have to “explain” what Beme is for example (although most client work would involve the bigger platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube)
- Excellent English skills
- Organized enough to be willing to set up processes for work
- Persuasive, psychology-based copywriting (so when you write a post for Facebook for example, it serves the purpose and gets people to take notice!).
- The ability to fluently communicate and sell in the “voice” of any specific brand, person or persona.
- Absolute, non-compromising commitment to hitting deadlines.
- Rapid communication (precise and prompt communication is a major part of managing work as part of a remote team)
You are not required to be proficient in all of the above. You are, on the other hand, required to be willing to learn all of the above.
Your tasks will include:
- Outline, draft and edit direct response marketing materials, particularly long copy sales pages and complicated/extended email funnels
- Develop positioning, messaging and sales strategy for new products
- Research, collect, outline, draft and edit pieces for use on a variety of channels (blog, email, course, etc) and platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Produce on-brand copy that maintains the unique voice of the brand, person or persona.
- Maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
- Edit a variety of copy. Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to manage and report your progress for on-going writing projects
- Write scripts for small videos for online consumption (the ability to write a storyboard will be a plus)
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Email your CV that addresses the above points to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question related to this job? Don’t hesitate to ask!