Are you a passionate and talented writer who can craft written content for hundreds of thousands of readers? If you are someone who lives and breathes writing, who is dedicated to the craft and who can deliver work on time and to a very high standard, then Momekh & Co has the perfect offer for you.
You will be working on the cutting edge of content production and what works on a fundamental level
Responsibilities of the Content Writer & Editor
- Research and write SEO-optimized articles
- Format and schedule and polish up blog posts for our blogs (primarily for Active Life and ProHobbyist Foundation blog)
- Watch video content and then craft compelling SEO-optimized titles and descriptions (for YouTube and Facebook distribution)
- Follow and maintain editorial standards
Requirements for being our Content Writer & Editor
- Experience: the more experienced you are as a content writer and editor, the better. Provide references. For this particular position, fresh candidates (zero work experience) are encouraged to apply as well.
- You have a passion for writing. You are not only proficient in English but you also have a passion for communicating clearly.
- We value attitude over aptitude: your willingness to learn is a must (For example, to be better at writing you may need to further your learning of psychology – this shouldn’t deter you)
- You can meet deadlines. You understand the basic etiquette of project management.
- If you maintain your own online publication (a blog for example), that’s a big plus (do mention that in your resume)
- Ideally, you have previously worked in an editorial role for online publishing.
- You have a firm grasp on creating editorial calendars and enforcing a basic flow to achieve publishing deadlines.
- You will be working with a team of other writers, so a strong sense of collective mission is necessary.
- Most importantly, you can furnish your writing samples that display your writing prowess.
Type of Job
- You must be based in Pakistan.
- This is a full time job.
- This is a 100% remote job, you can work from anywhere you like.
- We offer a competitive package.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, your application must include:
- A resume with a cover letter. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to our team. Be specific.
- Include links to your best creations. At least two relevant samples of your work are required, either on your own blog/site or published elsewhere.
- Click button below to start the application process: you will be able to upload relevant documents. Good luck.
Apply for Content Writer & Editor