Here is a list of resources that I use myself. The list is varied, from software to books. Sometimes, people ask me what tools I use to do what I do, and I thought putting up a resource page like this one will help out. Use and enjoy!
Internet Marketing resources
Best CMS for Websites & Blogs
- WordPress.com (Both Free and Paid)
- WordPress.org (Self hosted – this is what I recommend. If you want Team Momekh to set this up for you, contact us )
- Wix.com (both Free and Paid)
- Woocommerce on WordPress (Team Momekh can set this up for you, hosting included – let me know)
- Fishry (a Pakistani startup that is actually very good!)
Themes, Plugins, Scripts, templates
- Envato Elements
Graphics and Video Templates (Stock and royalty free)
- Unsplash (I’ve used this the most – a lot of free images one can safely use in their projects)
- Offline— Camtasia, filmora, Adobe Premier
- Online— Wevideo, Vidnami, Canva (I am a paying member of Canva, and it is possibly the best tool to get started with)
- Adobe Suite
- Canva (highly recommended – their free version alone will make life a whole lot easier for you, especially if you don’t know your Photoshop from your Illustrator)
- Krita (Opensource and totally free to use – I use this mainly for drawing and art though)
- Convert Kit
- Constant Contact
- Sendy plugin – I have now settled on this, after paying through the nose for email! It requires a bit of set up, but once done, the cost reduction alone is well, well worth the hassle. I got my monthly bill down from US$ 150 to – believe it or not – $8!
- Hostgator – have used this since the Jurassic era it seems!
Social Media Management
- Buffer – love this one. A paying customer, I batch process 9 or so images, and I am set for the next few days!!
- Postearly for Instagram automation
- Sprout Social
Search Engine Optimization
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Bing Webmaster tools
- Microsoft Clarity
- Google Analytics
- Long Tail Pro
- Alexa Agency
- Seo profiles
Content Writing Support
Search Engine Marketing
- Microsoft Ads
- Bing Ads
- Fb ads
- LinkedIn advertising
- Pinterest Ads
- Quora Ads
Online Courses Marketplace
- LinkedIn learning
- Amazon Kindle
Free Blogging and information sharing Platforms
- Google Forms
- Survey Monkey
- Oracle NetSuite
- ZOHO Books
Project and Team Management
- Google Work Space – I have been a long-time user of Google Apps, now called Google Workspace.
- Wrike – have used this for bigger projects which involved client communication on a daily basis!
- Clickup – a feature-rich app, that I have used for team management.
- Trello – the king tbh. Free version alone can help you manage different tasks across bigger projects.